Spin fluctuation induced Weyl semimetal state in the paramagnetic phase of EuCd2As2
- Swiss Light Source, Paul Scherrer Institute, CH-5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland.
- Institute of Condensed Matter Physics, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, CH-10 15 Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA.
- Beijing National Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics and Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China.
- School of Physics, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China.
- Laboratory for Multiscale Materials Experiments, Paul Scherrer Institute, CH-5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland.
- Songshan Lake Materials Laboratory, Dongguan, Guangdong 523808, China.
- Anhui Province Key Laboratory of Condensed Matter Physics at Extreme Conditions, High Magnetic Field Laboratory, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei, Anhui 230031, China.
- University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, Anhui 230026, China.
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Advanced Microstructures, Nanjing 210093, China.
- Wuhan National High Magnetic Field Center and School of Physics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, China.
- Physikalisches Institut, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany.
- Laboratory for Solid State Physics, ETH Zürich, CH-8093 Zürich, Switzerland.
- Faculty of Physics, Center for Computational Materials Science, University of Vienna, A-1090 Vienna, Austria.
- Dipartimento di Fisica e Astronomia, Università di Bologna, 40127 Bologna, Italy.
- Condensed Matter Theory Group, Paul Scherrer Institute, CH-5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland.
- Institute of Physics, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, CH1015 Lausanne, Switzerland.
- CAS Center for Excellence in Topological Quantum Computation, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China.
DOI10.24435/materialscloud:2019.0080/v1 (version v1, submitted on 11 November 2019)
How to cite this entry
Junzhang Ma, Simin Nie, Changjiang Yi, Jasmin Jandke, Tian Shang, Mengyu Yao, Muntaser Naamneh, Liqin Yan, Young Sun, Alla Chikina, Vladimir Strocov, Marisa Medarde, Meng Song, Yimin Xiong, Gang Xu, Wulf Wulfhekel, Joël Mesot, Michele Reticcioli, Cesare Franchini, Christopher Mudry, Markus Müller, Youguo Shi, Tian Qian, Hong Ding, Ming Shi, Spin fluctuation induced Weyl semimetal state in the paramagnetic phase of EuCd2As2, Materials Cloud Archive (2019), doi: 10.24435/materialscloud:2019.0080/v1.
This record mainly upload all the raw experimental data related to the manuscript. Fig1 include the transport data, magnetotransport data, AHE data, ESR data, uSR data. These data related to the conclusion that spin fluctuation established in the paramagnetic phase. Fig2 contains in-plane and out-of-plane 3D photoemission spectra, and high resolution cuts on top and side surface. Fig3 contains band electronic structure along high symmetry lines with spin along all kinds of typical directions. Fig4 contains 3-D in-plane and out-of-plane Fermi surfaces on the 101 cleavage, high resolution cuts, STM/STS data. The proved the observation of Weyl points.
Materials Cloud sections using this data
No Explore or Discover sections associated with this archive entry.
|117.0 MiB||raw data of figure 1, figure 2, figure 3, figure 4 as presented in the publication
raw data read by igor v6 and arranged as presented with igor v6
11 November 2019 [This version]